The MacLean Isolation Switch acts as an access point used in marker posts and underground vaults. The switch is a safe and secure location to attach a ground wire and up to 5 tracer wires. Rotating the switch allows an operator to toggle between a fully grounded system and a status where all the tracer wires are isolated. Color coded terminals allow for secure and easy to identify directional attachment points for tracing equipment.
Provides continuous grounding of tracer wires as well as the ability to isolate up to five individual tracer wires with one turn of the switch.
Copper ground lugs and nuts for superior electrical contact
• Fits within:
- Most Marker Posts
- Buried Access Points
- Underground vaults
Single tool (can wrench) operation for:
- Tightening all 6 threaded terminals (7/16” hex)
- Open and close isolation (7/16” hex)
- Tightens ground lug (3/8” hex)
• Ground lugs are standard on all switches
Colored hex nuts allow easy tracer wire directional identification
• Standard product is “Communications” Orange
• Other standard Utility colors available
• Optional set of (5) insulation displacement ring terminals
Links & PDFs
|Catalog Number||Color||Industry||# of Positions||Terminals|
Note: -TS indicates longer terminal options for use with Neptco Trace-Safe® connectors.