MNS Terms & Conditions can be found on the link below and on the website footer. Contact MNS directly at 1-800-350-1650 with any questions.
To find your local MNS representative:
- 1) Go to the
Sales Rep Locator
- 2) Select the market in which you are interested
- 3) Click or select the state or province in which you are interested
- 4) Click search
All new distributor candidates must contact MNS directly at 1-800-350-1650.
- To find a list of stocking distributors, please reference our Distributor Locator
MNS maintains a dedicated storm stock that is utilized after all regular inventory has been depleted. This inventory is only accessible AFTER a storm has impacted a region, and is not intended for pre-storm inventory builds. If storm material is required, contact MNS customer service directly (1-800-350-1650) and request assistance with placing your Storm Order.
- All Sales Rep personnel are able to obtain an account.
- Full line MNS distributor personnel sponsored by an MNS rep can open an account.
Usernames must be an email address ending with @.com. No usernames will be activated unless they are from a company email address - there are no exceptions.
- Only approved full line MNS distributors or end-users will be approved to open an account.
To protect your company's private pricing data, MNS requires you to "validate" your account by sending an email to your username/email address. The process to validate your account is as follows:
- Click the link on the email that asks you to re-validate your email.
- You will be redirected to the MNS website saying you've successfully validated your account.
- Your account access will be extended for 6 months.
If you do not receive the validation email and your account access has been suspended, please contact your MNS Customer Service Representative or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, you can access delivery and tracking information on your Purchase Orders on MPServiceNet. You will need to request an account since this is a secured section of our website.
Click on the part number on the webpage. Once the drawing is displayed, click on file, send, and choose either "page by email" (this will be a PDF) or "link by e-mail." Type in the email address and click send.
Yes, MNS is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Copies of our current ISO certificates can be located by clicking on the ISO Certification link in the website's footer.
1-800-350-1650 is a toll-free number to reach MNS Customer Service or Human Resources.